Herr Griffin

Oscar Namechange

Herr Griffin

Post by Oscar Namechange »

LarsMac;1450260 wrote: I pretty well said what I had to say about "the issue he raised" already. You chose to ignore that post.

And I did not suggest that he could be tossed out on his ear. I suggested that he should be. An entirely different point. Then I'll go back to a post prior. The European Parliament consists of democratically elected members who have the constitutional right to raise what they like and how they like. I'll ask again, how does such a democratic system work If we throw out on their ear anyone saying something we don't like or agree with ?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snowfire

Herr Griffin

Post by Snowfire »

oscar;1450259 wrote: Right, let me give you an example based on your post that Griffin was elected by default based on colour/creed. race,

In Tower Hamlet's, London has two members of Parliament representing the people of It's ward. One Is Jim Fitzpatrick MP (Labour) for The Poplar and Limehouse Consituancy and the other Is Rushanara Ali (Labour) A Bangladeshi for Bethnal Green and Bow.

Are you saying that race/colour/religion would not have come Into the voting In that ward at any point?

This Is entitled ' Parliamentary representation of British Muslims. So by the same token, you disagree with a politician representing the British Indigenous Christians .... see what I mean ?

http://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/politi ... sentations

No my suggestion was that his default political stance is DIVISION by race/colour/religion. You have to take everyone on the journey even the ones that are the wrong colour.

There is no suggestion as far as I'm aware that the list of politicians you gave me have the same default position because they happen to be Black/Asian. They strive to represent their constituency in full, the best they can.

Have any of those listed, stood and publicly stated that white issues are to be ignored. Again I think that those MPs would strive to take all on the journey, even the ones of a different colour/race/religion.

Whites as far as I'm aware arent a disenfranchised minority, even if the BNP like to think we are
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Bruv

Herr Griffin

Post by Bruv »

oscar;1450257 wrote: No politician Is ever going to be perfect are they ? That Eutopia doesn't exist. And yes, personalities come Into It. There are politicians I dislike just because they look funny. Hazel Blears was one of those for me. Yet when I look at the shambles this country has endured over the decades, the sleeze, the fraud, the expenses rackets, the extra marital affairs, the quango's, the 27 Labour Councilors convicted of child abuse, the lies, the back-tracking, the U turns etc etc... Yes, Griffin Is capable of being a grade A pillock but he has stood by his policies for 35 years and Is unwavering. He's never bucked to the system, I have yet to find one Instance where he has been proved a liar, nor any U turn. So his MIL Is pissed because he stopped paying her mortgage.... but In comparison to some of the crooks we have had allegedly running the country for us, at least we all know where we stand with him.

U turn?

Where do we start?

Financial irregularities, court cases, BNP racial policies, Holohoax, standing for EU parliament.

The man is a knob, a sleazy greasey knob.

He talks well, but his top lip glistens, his collar gets tight as his face flushes far too often, I wouldn't buy a second hand car off him
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Oscar Namechange

Herr Griffin

Bruv;1450263 wrote: U turn?

Where do we start?

Financial irregularities, court cases, BNP racial policies, Holohoax, standing for EU parliament.

The man is a knob, a sleazy greasey knob.

He talks well, but his top lip glistens, his collar gets tight as his face flushes far too often, I wouldn't buy a second hand car off him He speaks very highly of you,
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

Herr Griffin

Snowfire;1450262 wrote: No my suggestion was that his default political stance is DIVISION by race/colour/religion. You have to take everyone on the journey even the ones that are the wrong colour.

There is no suggestion as far as I'm aware that the list of politicians you gave me have the same default position because they happen to be Black/Asian. They strive to represent their constituency in full, the best they can.

Have any of those listed, stood and publicly stated that white issues are to be ignored. Again I think that those MPs would strive to take all on the journey, even the ones of a different colour/race/religion.

Whites as far as I'm aware arent a disenfranchised minority, even if the BNP like to think we are

Well first of all as far as default Is concerned. Would that be the same default that saw a beaten leader with no majority move Into No 10 as Prime Minister by getting Into bed with a spineless, gutless, failure who sold out his party ethics for jobs for the boys? Is that the same default ?

Sorry but It Is fact that some Muslim MP's get returned because they represent Muslims and as It happens, I'm fine with that. Yet, you can't have a white paper entitled ' Muslim representation In Parliament' and then complain that you have a British MP representing Christians. As both come down to race/colour and religion.
Snowfire

Herr Griffin

Post by Snowfire »

oscar;1450266 wrote: Well first of all as far as default Is concerned. Would that be the same default that saw a beaten leader with no majority move Into No 10 as Prime Minister by getting Into bed with a spineless, gutless, failure who sold out his party ethics for jobs for the boys? Is that the same default ?

Sorry but It Is fact that some Muslim MP's get returned because they represent Muslims and as It happens, I'm fine with that. Yet, you can't have a white paper entitled ' Muslim representation In Parliament' and then complain that you have a British MP representing Christians. As both come down to race/colour and religion.

I don't mind you speed reading but you have to pause occasionally to digest the gist of the post. I'm not sure where your first paragraph fits with anything I've suggested.

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Herr Griffin

Snowfire;1450268 wrote: I don't mind you speed reading but you have to pause occasionally to digest the gist of the post. I'm not sure where your first paragraph fits with anything I've suggested.

riginally Posted by Snowfire View Post

What Nick Griffin does goes further. His political stance by default is one of division by colour/race/ religion. That leaves a vast amount of people defenseless, with no representation. No voice. How many miles do you think he would go, if he was given just an inch ?

Put It this way... do you not think those British Christians living In among large ethnic communities feel the same sense of Isolation and no voice when a Muslim MP Is returned for that ward?

By very nature, the electorate will vote for the person they believe will represent them best and weather we like to admit It or not, colour/race/religion comes Into It. By very nature, people feel secure with like for like representing them. So again, I'll ask... If It's OK for ' Muslim representation In Parliament', then why the objection when the same Is said of Griffin ?
Bruv

Herr Griffin

Post by Bruv »

oscar;1450264 wrote: He speaks very highly of you,

Has Tude Dog been coaching you?
LarsMac

Herr Griffin

Post by LarsMac »

oscar;1450261 wrote: Then I'll go back to a post prior. The European Parliament consists of democratically elected members who have the constitutional right to raise what they like and how they like. I'll ask again, how does such a democratic system work If we throw out on their ear anyone saying something we don't like or agree with ?

This isn't about democratic process. It is about opinion. Mine is that he should have been tossed out on his ear. And that is not the prior post to which I was referring.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Oscar Namechange

Herr Griffin

LarsMac;1450272 wrote: This isn't about democratic process. It is about opinion. Mine is that he should have been tossed out on his ear. And that is not the prior post to which I was referring.So when he calls for aid for Syria, that's OK, When he tells the US to butt out of Russia, that's the OK. When he calls for better transportation for horses In transit across Europe, that's OK. When he calls for Seal Culling to be made Illegal, that's OK.... I could go on... but then let's toss him out on his ear because we feel a tad uncomfortable about Immigration and the way he puts It.

Doesn't work for me.
Snowfire

Herr Griffin

Post by Snowfire »

I'm getting dizzy for going round in circles.

Lets just say you like the fat racist bastard and all he stands for and I dont.

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Herr Griffin

Snowfire;1450274 wrote: I'm getting dizzy for going round in circles.

Lets just say you like the fat racist bastard and all he stands for and I dont.

We'll end tonight on all that's great about our Country. The freedom to like or despise who we like for whatever reasons we like. I loathe Kieth Vaz and George Galloway. Yes, I do like Ole Nick. I don't support everything he says and I know he can come across badly but some Issue's, I do support.
Bruv

Herr Griffin

Post by Bruv »

oscar;1450273 wrote: So when he calls for aid for Syria, that's OK, When he tells the US to butt out of Russia, that's the OK. When he calls for better transportation for horses In transit across Europe, that's OK. When he calls for Seal Culling to be made Illegal, that's OK.... I could go on... but then let's toss him out on his ear because we feel a tad uncomfortable about Immigration and the way he puts It.

Doesn't work for me.

On that basis Hitler was a good guy that just went too far..................or not as the case may be.
Oscar Namechange

Herr Griffin

Bruv;1450277 wrote: On that basis Hitler was a good guy that just went too far..................or not as the case may be. Nick can't paint and Is not a vegetarian.
LarsMac

Herr Griffin

Post by LarsMac »

oscar;1450273 wrote: So when he calls for aid for Syria, that's OK, When he tells the US to butt out of Russia, that's the OK. When he calls for better transportation for horses In transit across Europe, that's OK. When he calls for Seal Culling to be made Illegal, that's OK.... I could go on... but then let's toss him out on his ear because we feel a tad uncomfortable about Immigration and the way he puts It.

Doesn't work for me.

I don't feel at all uncomfortable with immigration, and have not a clue how he thinks about Syria, Russia, the US, or Timbuktu. He is just talking out his arse in that speech and ought to have been kicked out of the hall for wasting everybody's time with it.

I reckon I could appeal to the same logic you are using.

Just because he is in wants to improve horse transportation in Europe, you will go along with his racists opinions?
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Bryn Mawr

Herr Griffin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

oscar;1450241 wrote: So by your very suggestion, you are now saying as an example, that an elected Liberal Democrat European member of Parliament would speak on behalf on BNP constituants where he was elected? And further more, It would be the honourable thing to do ?

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

If only eh ?

In proportion to the number present in the constituency yes - (s)he would not base the speech on the opinions of the one or two percent.

Farage,, on the other hand, bases the entirety of his speech on the minority view he represents.
Bryn Mawr

Herr Griffin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

oscar;1450245 wrote: Excuse me ? Do you have anything to offer the debate? Or do moderators now just pick apart posters words? Only, I thought that was frowned upon here. Hmmmmm

Or do members pick apart moderators personal posts - that *is* frowned upon here. Moderators are members first and should be allowed to make posts like any other member without having their position thrown in their face.
Bryn Mawr

Herr Griffin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

oscar;1450270 wrote: riginally Posted by Snowfire View Post

What Nick Griffin does goes further. His political stance by default is one of division by colour/race/ religion. That leaves a vast amount of people defenseless, with no representation. No voice. How many miles do you think he would go, if he was given just an inch ?

Put It this way... do you not think those British Christians living In among large ethnic communities feel the same sense of Isolation and no voice when a Muslim MP Is returned for that ward?

By very nature, the electorate will vote for the person they believe will represent them best and weather we like to admit It or not, colour/race/religion comes Into It. By very nature, people feel secure with like for like representing them. So again, I'll ask... If It's OK for ' Muslim representation In Parliament', then why the objection when the same Is said of Griffin ?

Not in the slightest I can assure you.

Being in exactly that position I should be able to say.
Oscar Namechange

Herr Griffin

LarsMac;1450280 wrote: I don't feel at all uncomfortable with immigration, and have not a clue how he thinks about Syria, Russia, the US, or Timbuktu. He is just talking out his arse in that speech and ought to have been kicked out of the hall for wasting everybody's time with it.

I reckon I could appeal to the same logic you are using.

Just because he is in wants to improve horse transportation in Europe, you will go along with his racists opinions?

I see your point but my point Is this. He has a right to speak about what he wants because he has been elected to do so.

Politicians spout offensive rubbish all the time. Look how many politicians we have had over the years that have been forced to retract. I bet the US has had a few also.

Yet, at the end of the day, It Is merely your opinion that It was offensive and for everyone who found It so, there will be a million BNP members who will agree with every word. The fact remains that If there Is an electorate that agree's with him, then he can speak for them just as any politician can when elected.

With secret papers coming to light about how Labour engineered mass Immigration, what he said, however offensive to some, has a basis of truth as I showed In my Telegraph links.

Our present government now finds themselves In a position where they are having to change laws and welfare reform due to the problems of that mass Immigration. Now, there are people out there calling the government racist because they are capping welfare for Immigrants.
Bruv

Herr Griffin

Post by Bruv »

Maybe you should listen to the first 30 odd seconds...................the mans a nutter.
Oscar Namechange

Herr Griffin

Bruv;1450292 wrote: Maybe you should listen to the first 30 odd seconds...................the mans a nutter. I have listened to him but can you show me anywhere throughout this thread where I've said I agree with him ?

What I have said, Is that with papers coming to light now, there Is a shred of truth about what Labour did with mass Immigration as I showed In my links to The Telegraph.

The point I keep trying to make Is that weather we like It or not, he represents around one million supporters In this country. If we silence him, then are we not doing the exact same thing you and Snowflake talked about? ie... not giving a minority a voice?

See ? It cuts both ways.

When you start to Impose restrictions on what an elected member of Parliament can say because you don't like the content, then what you're actually doing, Is seeking the totalitarian dictatorship that Griffin himself has been accused of In the past.
Bruv

Herr Griffin

Post by Bruv »

Put like that we ought to have him on TV every day alongside the lottery results so more people can hear and see the man.

I'll vote for a daily chat show for him, interviewing his disciples, with insight from his mother in law off camera.

Wouldn't last as long as Simon Dee did.
Oscar Namechange

Herr Griffin

Bruv;1450296 wrote: Put like that we ought to have him on TV every day alongside the lottery results so more people can hear and see the man.

I'll vote for a daily chat show for him, interviewing his disciples, with insight from his mother in law off camera.

Wouldn't last as long as Simon Dee did.

I totally agree with that.

In the past, Griffin has been silenced. Even now, as an elected member of Parliament, he stills finds It extremely difficult to get air time. No channel will broadcast a Party Political broadcast on behalf of the BNP. What they are In effect doing, Is silencing a minority. If we were to suddenly start silencing Muslim MP's, then there would be uproar. Even the odious Anjem Choudrey gets Invited onto channel 4 every time there's a bombing or atrocity.

What's happened In the past Is that one million people have been silenced because the mainstream don't like what they are saying and In a democratic society, that's sheer hypocrisy.

If we welcome minorities having a platform and a voice, then we have to democratically welcome all minorities to have a equal platform. To deny that, Is to Impose a dictatorship.

The Irony Is, that media has silenced Griffin over the years to deter the electorate turning to the Far Right when In fact, If they gave him air time, he'd actually deter many a voter.
Snowfire

Herr Griffin

Post by Snowfire »

It's not just a question of him being a minority. There are plenty of minorities of one sort or another that get to put there six penn'orth about. What most people would object to is that by giving him air time for a party political broadcast would legitimise his politics and his racism. It would lend some sort of approval to him and his ilk. Anjem Choudrey is only interviewed. Thats a different set of rules.

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Herr Griffin

Snowfire;1450304 wrote: It's not just a question of him being a minority. There are plenty of minorities of one sort or another that get to put there six penn'orth about. What most people would object to is that by giving him air time for a party political broadcast would legitimise his politics and his racism. It would lend some sort of approval to him and his ilk. Anjem Choudrey is only interviewed. Thats a different set of rules.

But his Ilk are a million plus people. And weather anyone likes It or not, he represents a proportion of the electorate. By silencing him or any other politician you take a dislike to, Is a dictatorship not a democracy.

You simply can not register a political party as a bono fide political party accountable to all the regulations that go with It and allow that Party to take part In legal By-elections and elections but then say ' oh hang on, let's not give him airtime and just give airtime to those who we like and like what they say'.. That's screaming hypocrisy.
Bruv

Herr Griffin

Post by Bruv »

What's the ole boy up to now ?

Poland

Independence Day marches in Krakow organised by right-wing opposition party, Law and Justice ........One unquestioned attendee was Nick Griffin.........Delivering a speech on pl. Matejki, Griffin said: “Poles who go to England see that it is dominated by immigrants. It’s the same in France and Germany. This is a deliberate attempt to control Europe. Powerful Zionists want to destroy us. We, the nationalists, must stand together to fight for a white, nationalist and radical Europe.”

Greece

Golden Dawn

Bryn Mawr

Herr Griffin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Bruv;1450823 wrote: What's the ole boy up to now ?

Poland

Independence Day marches in Krakow organised by right-wing opposition party, Law and Justice ........One unquestioned attendee was Nick Griffin.........Delivering a speech on pl. Matejki, Griffin said: “Poles who go to England see that it is dominated by immigrants. It’s the same in France and Germany. This is a deliberate attempt to control Europe. Powerful Zionists want to destroy us. We, the nationalists, must stand together to fight for a white, nationalist and radical Europe.”

Greece

Golden Dawn

How does he get from "dominated by immigrants" through "This is a deliberate attempt to control Europe" to "Powerful Zionists want to destroy us" - is he suggesting that the immigrants who "dominate" us are all Zionists? That is patent nonsense (to be honest, it's all patent nonsense).
Oscar Namechange

Herr Griffin

Bruv;1450823 wrote: What's the ole boy up to now ?

Poland

Greece

Golden Dawn

The Ole boy Is not up to anything now.

You've posted a link from November 2013...

And you accuse him of manipulation :wah:

An Oversight or have you been McRumbled?
Bryn Mawr

Herr Griffin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

McOscar;1450829 wrote: The Ole boy Is not up to anything now.

What's four months more or less - it's still current affairs.
Bruv

Herr Griffin

Post by Bruv »

Bryn Mawr;1450828 wrote: How does he get from "dominated by immigrants" through "This is a deliberate attempt to control Europe" to "Powerful Zionists want to destroy us" - is he suggesting that the immigrants who "dominate" us are all Zionists? That is patent nonsense (to be honest, it's all patent nonsense).

No Bryn .....keep up.

Its's a conspiracy by the Zionist Bankers to race mix, divide and conquer for their own ends. The Poles are victims too.

Im not sure who or what the Zionist's motive is though........Im still learning that.
Oscar Namechange

Herr Griffin

Bryn Mawr;1450830 wrote: What's four months more or less - it's still current affairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruv View Post

Bryn Mawr

Herr Griffin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

McOscar;1450833 wrote: Quote Originally Posted by Bruv View Post

Picky picky :wah:
Bruv

Herr Griffin

Post by Bruv »

McOscar;1450829 wrote: The Ole boy Is not up to anything now.

So......of the content 'Now' is the only thing wrong?

Or has he revised his ethics .......again?

Presumably he's trolling around Greek and Polish nationalists to see how the professionals do it ?
Oscar Namechange

Herr Griffin

Bruv;1450835 wrote: So......of the content 'Now' is the only thing wrong?

Or has he revised his ethics .......again?

Presumably he's trolling around Greek and Polish nationalists to see how the professionals do it ? There are times when I'm sure most of us hardened Nationalists fail to grip what the heck he's on about. I confess, I am having one of those moments. He'll be alright In a few weeks.
Bruv

Herr Griffin

Post by Bruv »

McOscar;1450839 wrote: There are times when I'm sure most of us hardened Nationalists fail to grip what the heck he's on about. I confess, I am having one of those moments. He'll be alright In a few weeks.

Don't hold your breath waiting.

It is time someone gave him some tough love and told him what an embarrassment to the cause he really is.......alternatively.....could he be in there to bugger your lot up?
Oscar Namechange

Herr Griffin

Bruv;1450846 wrote: Don't hold your breath waiting.

It is time someone gave him some tough love and told him what an embarrassment to the cause he really is.......alternatively.....could he be in there to bugger your lot up?

That Is a question that has been raised. Now If the question was raised ' Was Tommy Robinson a plant to discredit the Far Right?' given his defection after 4 short years, I'd say, very possible. But Der Führer ? After roots In the NF In the 70's and 30 unwavering years ? No way. He can just be a pillock at times. If left alone, he rights himself eventually.
Bruv

Herr Griffin

Post by Bruv »

How can you put discredit and far right in the same sentence? :yh_rotfl

And........Leave him alone, he rights himself eventually? :-3

It's the way you tell em.
Bruv

Herr Griffin

Post by Bruv »

You couldn't make it up.........

British National Party leader Nick Griffin has said that the party’s mobile “food banks” are for “indigenous Brits only”.

Such a charming educated man........................mean while in another part of town.....

Once a preserve of Christian charities, Muslim-run food banks are now catering for diverse communities in need.

Makes you wonder don't it ?

Return to “International Politics”